EASY NO BAKE BISCOFF CHEESECAKE
by Remi Idowu
A delicious easy no-bake biscoff cheesecake, with a Lotus Base, sprinkled with more biscuits and piped cream.
- Biscoff Biscuits 12 (or 18 for a thicker base)
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 180g Marscapone
- 150g White Chocolate Spread
- 4 Table Spoons Biscoff Spread
- Crush lotus biscuits with a rolling pin or put in a processor until a fine crumb
- Melt butter and combine with crushed lotus biscuits
- Press into 20cm cake tin with a loose bottom
- In separate bowl combine cheeses, biscoff and white chocolate spread.
- Apply on top of Lotus base and smoothen out.
- Melt extra Biscoff in the microwave and pour on top
- Decorate with crushed lotus biscuits
- Allow to set in fridge for four hours or freeze for one hour
- For extra decoration use cheesecake filling to pipe swirls and apply extra lotus biscuits.